Martha has been an esthetician for over 35 years. She is an expert in her field and uses only top-notch products that really work for your skin. She will analyze each individual’s skin type and recommend the treatment she feels will work best for each person according to age, ethnic background, and general skin condition. She also keeps current by going to the latest conferences on skincare and enjoys offering the latest technology and products to her clients.
The newest technology in her office is the Plasmage® and she is the only esthetician in Merida that offers this cutting-edge treatment. She has been extremely pleased with the results. It was developed to treat delicate areas safely such as upper and lower eyelids, where lasers and radio surgical units cannot. It absorbs the moisture of the skin so the tissue shrinks. Plasmage® sublimates tissues without side effects on the skin. It is the only tool to perform Blefaroplasma® with quick results.
- Brera from Itali, Casmara from Spain, Sesderma from Spain and IT Pharma from Korea.
- Deep Cleaning or European Facial.
- Deep Hydration with PB Serum or hyaluronic acid.
- Facial Peels to regenerate cells such as ferulic acid (ideal for dehydrated skin).
- Agua-Peel (ideal for delicate skin).
- DNA peel ideal for very pale and scaly skin.
Dermapen ®–microneedles that help with skin tightening, natural collagen induction, lifting and rejuvenation.
- Casmara algae peel-off facial mask and ideal for any skin. You can relax for an hour in her chair with this mask!
Rejuvenating with Machines:
- Tripolar radiofrequency (an advanced method to better the elasticity in your skin, non-invasive or aggressive.
- Fractionated radiofrequency (innovative treatment for scars, deep acne, wrinkles, stretch marks, and flabby skin. The contraction acts directly with the flaccid muscles.
- Diathermy Contractions a method based on heat that penetrates the deep layers of the skin.
- Plasmage® check above for description.
For more information you can contact Martha Galvez here:
999 331 2325
Calle 15 #501 Office 803
Torre Medica Cenit
MID CityBeat Health & Beauty
Esthetician Martha galvez
In our constant quest to bring our readers quality information on the Health & Beauty places worth visiting or knowing about, we have found much-recommended esthetician Martha Galvez in the Cenit building of Altabrisa. I went to visit Martha, who is fluent in English, and she gave me a deep hydrating mask with hyaluronic acid which helps the skin to retain moisture and reduce the lines. I was going to go to a big event the following day and Martha’s mask came in perfect timing. The whole experience was heavenly. Not only is Martha a lovely person to chat with, but she also helps you get in a Zen state of mind. You completely relax under her care and gentle touch. She put on some soft music and then applied the mask and several moisturizing products. My skin was glowing afterward and all the next day at the event. The effects lasted for weeks.